Fluid Systems International Private Limited was formed in 1974. We have have operations based in all areas of Pakistan and Kabul in Afghanistan. FSIPL serves the pumping machinery and alternative energy markets. We attempt to be industry leaders in quality, reliability and after sales service and this fact can be attested to by any our customers.
We market a comprehensive range of engineered pumps, specialty control valves and allied system solutions from world class overseas quality manufacturers. In a customer driven business environment, we strive to emerge as a key market player in the field of “Pumps Application Engineering” focusing the Water, Sewage, Energy, Oil & Gas, Industrial, Agricultural and Building Sectors. Establishing strategic business alliances and acquiring exclusive representation rights from global manufacturers. We aspire to strengthen our market position by achieving quantum leap growths through an optimum deployment of innovative business strategies under the dedicated leadership of marketing, industrial sales and services professionals. Setting standards of performance excellence, we are committed to accomplish customer delight, grow exponentially and provide attractive returns to the stake holders.
- We believe in Ethical Business Practices and follow Standard Norms of Good Corporate Governance.
- Our Employees are our Real Assets.
- We trust our Customers, Employees, Principals and other Stakeholders.
- We follow Merit in all of our Decision Making Processes.
- We respect Religious, Cultural & Traditional Belief’ of different Segments of our Society.
- We provide Equal Opportunity to all of our Employees without any Gender Biasness.
- We are committed to fulfill our Moral Obligations towards Society and Environment.
|Recent Activities at Works
After the pumping machinery FSIPL has entered in the Solar Energy Sector,and with the efforts of the experienced sales and technical staff we are providing our best services for renewable and alternative energy.